THE SATIN CABINET

ALYS SATIN PANTIES USED SATIN PANTIES!

PANTASY DELICIOUS USED PANTIES!

OTTAWA PANTIES NEW USED PANTY SELLER!

Ebare

List your site?

Pantieview

Finally let them show in public
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexDo you wear Panties?
Author
lowrise
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Finally let them show in public Reply with quote

Not deliberately, but I have been walking around with the back of my black lacy thong on view. I have jeans and a cotton shirt, and normally feel safe in a thong because the back stays put with a bit of careful positioning, sorting out the front round the nut bag and then pulling the back into place. Unfortunately, it's a hot humid day and my shirt worked up unevenly, and pulled completely out on the left side and back. The panty waistband, and a scalloped ridge of black lacy edging complete with "eyelash" detail was daringly visible to anyone and everyone.

It happened inadvertently, nobody said anything, and I feel great. Just to say.

Skirts Up Girls

lowrise
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally let them show in public Reply with quote

I thought I would add to this post! There is a thread for "what I saw today" but what I saw today fits in with my wearing panties under my pants and finding that they were showing.

Not being supposed to wear panties in public is so unfair. Women can walk around with their bra cups visible under their blouses, and their bra straps peeping out over their shoulders. Same with their panties. Occasionally you do get to see vpl, waistband above pants or skirt usually at the back but sometimes very occasionally at the front. Well, today, a young woman talked to me at length at work, and I saw all of her pretty and nicely shaped bikini panties under her summery dress. I could appreciate how pretty she was as she walked around, turning round, bending down, crouching down, while talking animatedly about the latest advances in business and trends. Whatever. Her dress was white and lightly patterned, and not particularly thin, but I suddenly realised in disbelief that I was getting a perfect view of her lovely white panties under her dress. She wasn't wearing a slip!!! They hugged her ass to perfection, and the elasticated legs were a perfect fit on her, giving a classically beautiful panty shape. The waistband was a matching color, again not too taut against her, and swept around her hips just above the globes of her cheeks. There was a simple pattern on her panties, small flowers, but I was attracted mostly to the really lovely shape her panties gave her. The material was probably cotton, I prefer wearing microfiber myself, today I have black hi-legs on which feel sensational. Cotton is OK, of course. And then there was the femininity she brought as she carried on talking not realising the amazing views I was getting.

It's been a long time since I saw panties like this, lots of bra straps and vpl but not all of the panties, like today. It was nice. I expect to see her again, I wonder what panties she will have on. I love panties and cannot imagine not being able to wear them, if only men could openly wear them and it doesn't matter if they are visible under thin clothes or if the waistband shows. I'm not talking about wearing skirts or dresses, just enjoying how nice it is to have panties on all day.

I once knew a lesbian lady who said that you always should compliment a woman on her panties if you see them, but I think she wasn't being serious. It's so nice to talk to a woman about panties, or even listen to a conversation, but of course you can't do it, certainly not at work. It was nice seeing such a pretty pair of panties, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexDo you wear Panties? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: