Home Private Messages Search
   Toggle Content Pantymagazine Chat
Pantymagazine Chat
There are 1 users chatting.

Subscribe for VIP access

   Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Members options Search
 Forums
 Web
 Top 10

   Toggle Content Gallery Stats
PANTY Pictures
 Albums: 14
 Pictures: 32309
  · Views: 8152511
  · Votes: 285831
  · Comments: 55914

   Toggle Content Friendly Sites
Panty Amateurs
Panty Maniacs HOT
UK Upskirts
HD Panty Clips Movies from $3!

Men Wearing Panties Club

Miss Lacey's Dirty Panties
Juicy Jessica's USED Panties
Chloe's DIRTY Panties

WINDY SKIRTS NEW UPSKIRT SITE!

Ebare

List your site?

 

Pantyamateur



Scent of a Woman
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexPanty Stories - 'true', 'fiction' or 'erotica'
Author
Message
View previous topic View next topic
CherryPie
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: Jan 22, 2006
Posts: 353

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

* * * This question is for those that like to sniff panties. I probably come across as naiive here but since I was a little girl I was told to make sure that my vagina never carried the musky odor that some of you seem to enjoy. That an odor meant that you were unclean... What is the appeal of sniffing? Is there a specific scent that you like? Do some of you enjoy the scent of the feminine cleansers that smell like flowers?
Back to top

Pantyfreek

surfin_ho
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: May 04, 2006
Posts: 79
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

I will tell you what Cherry Pie send me a pair of your panties and I will tell you how you smell. PM me
Back to top
Ronnieluvsem
Panty "SILVER"
Panty


Joined: Nov 10, 2005
Posts: 10
Location: Colorado Springs,CO.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

For me it IS the musky smell. If there is the presence flowery female hygine products......... well ok, mix in some recent sex with a little sperm...... mmmm ! :D
Back to top
Freaky
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: Nov 03, 2006
Posts: 258
Location: Sacramento

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

For me it is the blend of pee, pussy, anal, and body lotion scents. I don't care for panties that are too dirty or visibly stained. I love smelling the woman and the ideal situation is to have a photo of her to look at. I position her panties over my head with the crotch at my nose. I look at her and breathe in her aromas while masturbating.
Back to top
JackAss
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: Nov 07, 2005
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

I like stong scents.I would love to get a woman to push it as far as it could go.I would like to get a woman to wear her panties for 3 or more days.I also would like to see how long a woman would go with out showering.I like a stong smell but I don't like a bad smell,so just up to that point.

I think that a woman coming back from a workout would be an awesome time to lick her body clean.
Back to top
spdakota88
Panty "BRONZE"
Panty


Joined: Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

I like a pleasant musky scent. My wife's scent is excellent, especially after working out. My mother-in-law has the best scent of all the panties I have had a chance to sniff. To sum it up a nice scent and a nice pussy stain make the panty for me.
Back to top
lucien
Panty "SILVER"
Panty


Joined: Nov 07, 2005
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

Like the musky scent of pussy with some cum too. Dont like any perfume smells.
Back to top
krocsnif
Panty "SILVER"
Panty


Joined: Nov 10, 2005
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

I love a mixture of pussy and a bit of pissing smell, with a stain or discharge at the crotch, especially with stain you can see from outside, and just as fresh as possible taken off the pussy
Back to top
JohnnyR
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: Mar 22, 2007
Posts: 75
Location: usa

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

JackAss wrote:
I like a stong smell but I don't like a bad smell,so just up to that point.

I think that a woman coming back from a workout would be an awesome time to lick her body clean.

I agree with you Jackass about lickin a hot woman after her sweaty workout. Or at least savor her smelly panties/thongs

I love a strong musky scent with the hint of pee. Especially if its a hairy pussy (makes it stronger) Not to into perfumes unless I know the lady then a light trace would add to the excitement.

So tell us Cherry, since we told you what appeals to us about the scent of a woman, how do you smell? Give us guys something to get us rock hard
Back to top
LvPrlsPntys
Panty "BRONZE"
Panty


Joined: Mar 19, 2008
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

I like to sniff panties because of the smell of the womans vagina odor on the crotch of her panties,especially if you know they`ve been worn for 2-4 days.I like it when they`re a little stained,nice musky ,heady smell.I also like it when you find pubic hairs on them.I like to get my hands on them when you know they`re fresh off the pussy.I love the scent of women.

Last edited by LvPrlsPntys on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
wodie
Panty "SILVER"
Panty


Joined: Jul 09, 2008
Posts: 20
Location: sc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

I love a strong vaginal odor and stain.My hs girfriends mom always had a strong feminine odor,especially on summer days at the lake when we would cut grass and do yard work.They would shower and go shopping and the dirty hamper was my first stop.They would usually be riight on top waiting for me.I would spend all afternoon with those full cut cottons wrapped around my dong and stroking to beat the band.I was sure to shoot in the gussett so we mixed creams and then treat the ass panel to sperm shots as well
Back to top
manolito66
Panty "BRONZE"
Panty


Joined: Sep 30, 2008
Posts: 3
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

i just love that heady overpowering odour in the crotch of some cast off panties, I love to inhale deeply and imagine I,m stealing a sort of intimacy with the wearer, albeit a stolen intimacy.

I took a part time job last year, working for a guy who owns several houses that he lets out to students. My job is to clear them at the end of each tenancy and carry out repairs and redecoration.

Some of the sights I have seen, particularly regarding young ladies abandoned underwear is truly remarkable, and I may say very very arousing.

I get the impression that many young ladies are not to fussy about their personal hygene down below the fire curtain, particularly after a heavy nights drinking or masturbation or indeed fucking.

I frequently find panties and knickers of many colours and brands and the sight and smell impregnating those crusty gussets is just mindblowing.

Needless to say I have spent many an hour rummaging through bin liners of clothing and bringing forth countless pairs of cunt soiled panties, and I revel in the nose tingling eye watering reeks that I experience.

For me that heady cocktail of pussy dribbles, Pee, Cum, Motion Lotion and other emissions always gets me bone hard and ready to wank off and add my spunky load to the dried up mess therein.

Sometimes I have even seen the occupants of the houses before they leave and so I can weigh up the type of behaviour they are hopefully indulging in.

One girl I did like had even let behind her small collection of dildoes and a hefty sized vibrator, wether by accident or design I don,t know, but I think it was by accident and she wass too shy to come and try reclaiming them.


Either way, the joy was mine and I hope for many more delicious finds this year.
Back to top
StreetART
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: Oct 28, 2006
Posts: 75
Location: Pennsylvaina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

Sounds like a GREAT job you had there, I am going to be looking for a job like that one!!!!
Back to top
tunes322000
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: May 15, 2008
Posts: 52
Location: oldham

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

CherryPie wrote:
* * * This question is for those that like to sniff panties. I probably come across as naiive here but since I was a little girl I was told to make sure that my vagina never carried the musky odor that some of you seem to enjoy. That an odor meant that you were unclean... What is the appeal of sniffing? Is there a specific scent that you like? Do some of you enjoy the scent of the feminine cleansers that smell like flowers?


hi well i love to take pics of my wifes worn panties also smell lick and wank off into them my wife give hers to me each night as i go to bed for me to smell the crotch i turn them inside out and lay them on the pillow next to my nose and smell her pussy while i go to sleep love to see the yellow pis marks on a white pair of cotton panties
Back to top
tunes322000
Panty "PLATINUM"
Panty


Joined: May 15, 2008
Posts: 52
Location: oldham

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Scent of a Woman Reply with quote

manolito66 wrote:
i just love that heady overpowering odour in the crotch of some cast off panties, I love to inhale deeply and imagine I,m stealing a sort of intimacy with the wearer, albeit a stolen intimacy.

I took a part time job last year, working for a guy who owns several houses that he lets out to students. My job is to clear them at the end of each tenancy and carry out repairs and redecoration.

Some of the sights I have seen, particularly regarding young ladies abandoned underwear is truly remarkable, and I may say very very arousing.

I get the impression that many young ladies are not to fussy about their personal hygene down below the fire curtain, particularly after a heavy nights drinking or masturbation or indeed fucking.

I frequently find panties and knickers of many colours and brands and the sight and smell impregnating those crusty gussets is just mindblowing.

Needless to say I have spent many an hour rummaging through bin liners of clothing and bringing forth countless pairs of cunt soiled panties, and I revel in the nose tingling eye watering reeks that I experience.

For me that heady cocktail of pussy dribbles, Pee, Cum, Motion Lotion and other emissions always gets me bone hard and ready to wank off and add my spunky load to the dried up mess therein.

Sometimes I have even seen the occupants of the houses before they leave and so I can weigh up the type of behaviour they are hopefully indulging in.

One girl I did like had even let behind her small collection of dildoes and a hefty sized vibrator, wether by accident or design I don,t know, but I think it was by accident and she wass too shy to come and try reclaiming them.


Either way, the joy was mine and I hope for many more delicious finds this year.




wow you gota take some pics of all the panties you find please email them to me i love to see pics of markes crusty worn panties tunes322000 @ yahoo.co.uk
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexPanty Stories - 'true', 'fiction' or 'erotica' All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

This site is blocked by the following Net Filtering programs. Please follow one of these links for more information on preventing minors from accessing inappropriate material Net Nanny | Cyber Patrol | CYBERsitter Copyright © 1995-2006 Pantyman.com ™ & PantyMagazine.com ™

Panties & More!

Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy